The Network Technologies Division focuses on research, development, and commercialization of next generation wireless networks, multimedia mobile devices, and advanced solutions and services. Research activities in this division include but are not limited to network design, modeling, implementation and testing of various forms of wireless ad hoc, sensor, and mesh networks; protocol design for wireless and mobile networks, vehicular networks; network planning and management; network security; location management and tracking; and physical layer aspects such as MIMO.
- Accessing Urban WiFi Networks from Moving Vehicles
- Cellular and Mobile Networks Security
- Data-Driven Mobility Modeling for Wireless Networks
- Network Planning and Real-lime Automated Management System
- Self-Powered Wireless Sensor Technology for Monitoring the Health of Electric Power Transmission Systems