Preliminary acceptance to the conference program will be based on an abstract submitted
before the deadline below. Please submit your abstract electronically at via the
Abstract Submission Form
. All submissions must include the authors' full names, affiliations, postal addresses,
phone numbers, and email addresses. Please designate the Corresponding Author (note
that if none is specified, the first name on the list of authors is considered the
The authors will also be notified of the review results by email. Abstract submissions will be reviewed by experts selected by the Conference Program Committee for their demonstrated knowledge of particular topics. Authors of accepted abstracts will be required to provide a six (6) page IEEE standard manuscript (in MS Word format) for publication in IEEE Xplore. At least one author of each paper/presentation must register for the Conference and will be expected to provide a 20 minute presentation at the conference followed by 5 minutes of Q&A. Longer presentations will be considered. In addition, a copyright form, a biography of the presenting author, and presentation materials, must be submitted.
In summary, authors mist submit the following (see Templates and Important Dates below):
Abstract (300-500 Words)
Author Information Form - Download
Manuscript (6 pages) -
A 300-500 word abstract included in the manuscript is required. Biographies and photos for each of the authors can be included in the manuscript, but are optional.
A two-sentence, stand-alone presentation description and final abstract of the paper. Submitted in a separate file (even though the abstract will also be included in the manuscript).
Biography of Presenting Author (1/3 of page) - Download
Copyright Form -
PowerPoint Presentation - Download (Preferred)
Final Paper Review Process
Manuscripts are subject to the Conference Program Committee's peer review and may require revision prior to final acceptance. Your paper will be visually inspected by our submission system staff to assure that the document is readable and meets all formatting requirements to be included in a visually pleasing and consistent proceedings publication for CEWIT2017. If our submission inspectors encounter errors with your submitted file, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
Please use the templates provided on the conference website to produce your documents, since they have been set up to meet the formatting guidelines listed above. When using these files, double-check the paper size in your page setup to make sure you are using the letter-size paper layout (8.5" X 11"). Please print out and sign the copyright form and either mail it to the Conference Program Committee or scan it and email it to the Conference Program Committee if your paper is accepted.
- August 1-15, 2017: Abstract Submission Period
- August 15-31, 2017: Abstract Submission Notification
- September 8, 2017 : Final presentation abstract (300-500 words), biography of presenting author (200 words max), and high-resolution headshot. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 1, 2017 (Optional): Manuscript Package for Publication: Manuscript (up to 6 pages), standalone presentation description and final paper abstract (up to 1 page), biography of presenting author, author information form and copyright releases. Email to email@example.com
- October 6, 2017: Research poster submission deadline
- October 15, 2017: Notification of final acceptance of manuscript
- October 15, 2017 : PowerPoint Presentation File. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 1, 2017: Final manuscript submission deadline
- November 7 & 8, 2017 : CEWIT2017 Conference
Corresponding Author's Responsibilities
The Corresponding Author is the point of contact and is responsible for managing all communications between the Conference Program Committee and the authors of the paper. These responsibilities include ensuring timely response to requests for information or changes in the submitted manuscript.
For further information regarding paper submissions please contact CEWIT2017 Conference Program Committee Chair: Dr. Rong Zhao (CEWIT): +1 631-216-7000, email@example.com
Please see the Copyright Form (to be signed) for details of copyright permissions.